Berkeley Lab's Intellectual Property Office (IPO) fosters strong internal and external partnerships that guide innovations from the Lab toward the marketplace.
Berkeley Lab's IPO licenses cutting edge research that saves lives, generates revenue and jobs, reduces energy costs and consumption, and creates new industries.
- Sequencing and Screening Technologies
- Novel Fermentative Production of Precursors for High Energy Biofuels Using Polyketide Synthases 2020-088
- High Power and High Energy Density Batteries for Electric Vehicles and Aircraft 2020-116
- Microporous Polymers for Gas, Liquid and Battery Applications 2018-128
- Bandwidth Steering in HPC Using Silicon Nanophotonics 2019-166
- Energy Conversion Technologies