Berkeley Lab's Intellectual Property Office (IPO) fosters strong internal and external partnerships that guide innovations from the Lab toward the marketplace.
Berkeley Lab's IPO licenses cutting edge research that saves lives, generates revenue and jobs, reduces energy costs and consumption, and creates new industries.
- Microfabricated Thermal Isolation Mechanism for Superconducting Quantum Devices 2021-053
- Ad-Hoc Networks of Readout ASICs for Reliable Detector Instrumentation (“Hydra I/O”) 2020-091
- Detecting Neurodegenerative Disease Using Skin Cells and Infrared Light 2021-126
- Metal-Oxo Catalysts for Generating Hydrogen from Water JIB-2724
- Layered/Rock Salt Intergrown Electrodes for Rechargeable Batteries 2018-142
- Molecular Cobalt Pentapyridine Catalyst for Hydrogen Generation IB-3067