Berkeley Lab's Intellectual Property Office (IPO) fosters strong internal and external partnerships that guide innovations from the Lab toward the marketplace.
Berkeley Lab's IPO licenses cutting edge research that saves lives, generates revenue and jobs, reduces energy costs and consumption, and creates new industries.
- Trusted Execution Environments (TEEs) for Higher Security Data Processing with Improved Performance and Usability 2019-034
- Potentiostat Current-Potential Decoupler for Optimizing Electrochemical Processes 2020-078
- A Thermal Energy Storage System: 2019-142
- Molecular Cobalt Pentapyridine Catalyst for Hydrogen Generation IB-3067
- High-Efficiency, Low-Emissions Premixed Flame Gas Burners with Flame Stabilizer 2015-052, 2019-156
- Microfabricated Thermal Isolation Mechanism for Superconducting Quantum Devices 2021-053