Berkeley Lab's Intellectual Property Office (IPO) fosters strong internal and external partnerships that guide innovations from the Lab toward the marketplace.
Berkeley Lab's IPO licenses cutting edge research that saves lives, generates revenue and jobs, reduces energy costs and consumption, and creates new industries.
- Ultrafast Optical Pulse Combining Lasers 2016-052
- Microporous Polymers for Gas, Liquid and Battery Applications 2018-128
- ART: A machine learning Automated Recommendation Tool for guiding synthetic biology 2020-011
- Bandwidth Steering in HPC Using Silicon Nanophotonics 2019-166
- Calibrating Flow Mediated Dilation Measurements to Prevent and Identify Treatments for Cardiovascular Disease 2015-056
- Assessing Endothelial Function with a Standard Blood Pressure Cuff IB-2772