APPLICATIONS OF TECHNOLOGY:
- Modeling building heating, cooling, lighting, ventilating, and other energy flows
Interface capabilities include:
- Create or import building geometry
- Drag and drop HVAC schematic editor
- Extensive system of libraries and templates
- Graphical schedule editor
- Standard reports
- Interactive results visualization
Simergy is a graphical user interface (GUI) for the DOE building energy simulation program EnergyPlus for modeling building heating, cooling, lighting, ventilation and other energy flows. Simergy was designed with extensive input and review from design practitioners and other stakeholders. The overall development was led by LBNL and the software development was led by Digital Alchemy, with contributions from Infosys Technologies Ltd, The Trane Company and Hydro-Québec.
Version 1.0 was released in July 2013, and version 1.1 was released in April 2014.
STATUS: Simergy has been licensed exclusively to Digital Alchemy. It’s available for trial or purchase here: https://d-alchemy.com/html/products/DAProducts_Simergy.html Contact Richard See, [email protected], for more information.
SEE THESE OTHER BERKELEY LAB TECHNOLOGIES IN THIS FIELD:
REFERENCE NUMBER: CR-2998