Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory technologies have been licensed by scores of companies including more than 70 startups founded on lab technologies.
For a complete list of Berkeley Lab startups, go here.
Below are some stories about companies that have brought Berkeley Lab technologies to the market.
- Novel duct-sealing technology reaches previously unfixable leaks while reducing utility bills and energy consumption.
- Platform to fine tune genetic traits in crops
- New material has unique mechanical and electronic properties.
- A new class of ultra-stable enzyme formulations for industrial applications
- Open source security monitoring platform
- Real-time, 3D radiation mapping technologies
- Infant warmer that prevents neonatal hypothermia
- A new acoustic platform for consumer electronics could stimulate an audio revolution
- Omics platform supporting mass spectrometry to advance personalized medicine
- Nanoscale sensor for use in food safety, medical diagnosis, chemical analysis, and a wide array of other fields
- Energy use monitoring for homes and businesses