- Licensing and Agreements Manager
- Biosciences and Earth & Environmental Sciences (inventions)
- Licensing Manager for NDAs/MTAs
Virginia negotiates licensing agreements for lab technology in different areas of biosciences including cancer research, DNA damage and repair, genomic analysis, developmental biology, and biofuels. She is responsible for addressing issues related to patent protection, copyright, and other intellectual property issues. She also handles bailments for specialized medical research needs. Her prior experience includes negotiating and drafting technology agreements for the University of California, Office of Tech Transfer (UCOTT) and Abgenix (now Amgen).
- B.S., Biochemistry, University of California, Davis
- J.D., University of San Francisco
- Member of the State Bar of California
- Registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office