The following are a sampling of products, built on technology licensed from Berkeley Lab, that have been introduced to marketplace since 2020.
- MEA Chip. High performance. small-volume proteomics for hquid chromatography-mass spectrometry, for precision medicine R&D (Newomics)
- Multinozzle emitter that enhances ionization for microflows. Mass spectrometry applications for clinical diagnostics, biomarker discovery, drug development (Newomics)
- Products for cryo electron microscopy (MiTeGen)
- Quantum Dots. Microscopic particles that make screens bright and colorful (Nanosys)
- Sealant Injection Wand to seal duct leaks with a fog of aerosolized sealant particles (Aeroseal)
- Advanced optical materials and novel optical technologies to enable advanced photonics application (HighRi Optics/aBeam)
- LAMP system, a 3D radiation mapping, data fusion, and visualization system (Gamma Reality Inc)