APPLICATIONS OF TECHNOLOGY:
- Project tracking and reporting by Energy Services Companies (ESCOs) and their contracting agencies
- Benchmarking energy savings projects
- Saves time on required project reporting
- Yields consistent reports and proposals for easy evaluation
- Enables tracking and benchmarking within an ESCO, across regions, and across market sectors
- Supported by the world’s largest database of ESCO project information
eProjectBuilder is a secure, web-based data entry and tracking system for energy savings performance contracting (ESPC) projects. eProjectBuilder enables energy services companies (ESCOs) and their contracting agencies to upload and track project level information in a streamlined, standardized, and secure platform that facilitates basic project reporting required for contracts; compliance with local, state and / or federal requirements; and other needs. ESCOs can also use eProjectBuilder to present proposals in a consistent format for easy customer review.
In addition to tracking and comparing project performance metrics within their own organization, eProjectBuilder users can benchmark project performance across regions and market sectors using aggregated project data from the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory / National Association of Energy Service Companies (NAESCO) project database – the largest database of ESCO project information available. Available benchmarking metrics include total project costs ($ / sq ft), simple payback time (years), and annual energy savings (kBTU / sq ft; kWh / sq ft; % baseline energy).
For documentation and additional information about eProjectBuilder, go here.
STATUS: Source code available for licensing. Currently, eProjectBuilder is free to use at https://eprojectbuilder.lbl.gov/home/#/login
SEE THESE OTHER BERKELEY LAB TECHNOLOGIES IN THIS FIELD:
REFERENCE NUMBER: 2014-076